- LO1Describe the primary survey requirements when encountering a casualty
- LO2Explain how to assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- LO3Describe the checks to be carried out and the steps to be taken to administer first aid to a casualty that is breathing
- LO4Describe how to carry out CPR on a casualty that is not breathing
- LO5Describe the steps to be taken when encountering a casualty that is choking
Enter your details below and we'll get back to you with pricing and more information about the course.