Reporting into the 3t Transform CEO, you’ll work very closely with the 3t Transform business and the wider finance teams. You will lead the division’s monthly financial reporting and forecasting, support the day to day transactional processes and provide commercial support to the leadership team of 3t Transform.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and board meeting packs including analysis, and communication of division results
- Perform monthly reforecasting, operational metrics and KPI tracking
- Own the divisional budget process
- Maintain and control the divisional balance sheet
- Manage cashflow forecasting for the division
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for 3t Transform
- Provide commercial support to the leadership team including supporting the sales teams in bid submissions
- Strongly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent) with a minimum of 1 year post qualified industry experience
- Experience in SAGE or similar accounting systems
- Experience in the preparation of statutory financial statements under FRS 102
- Highly skilled in excel, particularly formulas and functions
A 3t person is…
Part of what makes 3t Transform successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
Our ambitions for you in the future:
Our determined and professional approach will map the path that will enable you to progress your career significantly in the future within the 3t Energy Group. Our vision is to develop the skills that will help you to fully understand all aspects of our business. Ultimately, if you work hard and have a passion for our business and a will to succeed you will be given the opportunity to