We’re 3t Transform
The software company transforming workforce development one innovation at a time.
At 3t Transform we’re aiming to build the best digital learning technologies on the market. To revolutionise the way our clients develop skills and on-the-job know-how, particularly for individuals working in critical environments. We believe that people are central to all that we do at 3t Transform. We enjoy a relaxed, flexible, yet focused work environment with a vibrant culture and a diverse technical and creative team that make up our unique DNA.
Want to join us?
As an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer within the developer team you will take full ownership of the overall front-end design and user experience of Transform.
What will your “typical day” look like?
Your day to day will involve maintaining, developing and evolving the Transform design system. Designing and creating user-friendly and impactful experiences, while being proactive and improve existing screens and experiences. You will follow and develop UX/UI best practice. You will identify the needs of different user groups and translate them into user journey maps. You will concept and develop low fidelity wires through to high fidelity designs and prototypes using industry-standard tools (Adobe XD ideally). You will be working directly with front-end and back-end software developers while working closely with the BA team to understand the requirements of each task. Taking time to understand the user stories presented and then designing solutions in an iterative continuous improvement-based workflow.
What do we need from you?
Required skills and knowledge for the role of Senior UX/UI Designer:
- 4+ years’ experience in UX and UI design for software and business systems
- Sound knowledge of UX and accessibility best practice
- Experience of working on a large software platform and eco-systems
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work and cope with competing demands
- Familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Strong work ethic, analytical mindset and a positive attitude to dealing with people
- Hands-on problem-solving attitude with the ability to generate ideas and solutions, and adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual, as well as being able to integrate and operate as part of a team
- Look to establish a user testing strategy with clients to understand current usability and establish improvements and developments
- Work with the CX team to understand customer challenges that can inform your decision making
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Continued professional development support
- Career path development with opportunities to develop skills in other areas within the company
- 3t Transform Tech Scheme financing
- Perkbox membership with a wealth of benefits and rewards
- Cobalt membership rates for a wide range of regional hospitality venues
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Complementary Fitbit
- Complementary branded clothing (optional workwear)
- Team 3t Transform social and leisure events
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Complimentary food and beverages