The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, pro-active, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the software development and solution design of new software products and enhancements to existing 3t Transform products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Developing/maintaining code, ensuring best practices are followed with code reviews
- Primarily C#/.Net stack, but will need to adapt to other technologies as required
- Take the lead on requirements analysis, solution design and hands on development
- Ensure software solutions are tested and deployed with minimal defects.
- Troubleshoot problems and give visibility to key stakeholders
- Take ownership and understanding of Transform products and deployments
- 3+ years of commercial software development work experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and cope with competing demands
- Extensive experience working with a large codebase
- Familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools – Jira etc
- Proven ability to debug defects of a reasonable complexity
- Strong work ethic, analytical mindset and a positive attitude to dealing with people
- Hands on problem-solving attitude with the ability to generate ideas and solutions, and adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual, as well as being able to integrate and operate as part of a team
A 3t person is…
Part of what makes 3t Transform successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
Our ambitions for you in the future:
Our determined and professional approach will map the path that will enable you to progress your career significantly in the future within the 3t Energy Group. Our vision is to develop the skills that will help you to fully understand all aspects of our business. Ultimately, if you work hard and have a passion for our business and a will to succeed you will be given the opportunity to grow with the business as a person and a valued team member.